- The information provided in by Joe Bradford, JoeBradford.net, or any associated channel in any file, article, or seminar and in any format, electronic or otherwise, as well as any accompanying material is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.
- Joe Bradford, JoeBradford.net, and any affiliate organizations do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using our content. No one should make any investment or financial decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Joe Bradford, JoeBradford.net, and associated organizations disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
- Content contained on or made available through the website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or investment advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Your use of the information on the website or materials linked from the Web is at your own risk.
- Click here for the terms and conditions of your use of this site.