About the site:
This is Joe Bradford’s personal blog where he comments on Islamic law, Islamic thought, community concerns, and various other topics of interest.
- Joe holds a graduate degree in Islamic law and legal theory from the Islamic University of Medina.
- He has studied traditionally as well with scholars from around the Muslim world.
- You can read about some of his writings and publications here.
- He is an entrepreneur with a decade of experience in several fields, mostly finance. You can read about his experience here.
- Several of his books are available on Amazon.
- He blogs here and at Muslim Money Guide.
All images in header © 2003-2014 Joe Bradford.
Images in posts © 2003-2014 Joe Bradford, except those used under creative commons licenses and fair use.
If you would like to use one of the images, or if you dispute the use of an image, please contact us immediately.